Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 17, 2011

I am a terrible blogger...

I read the posts of those that I follow almost every day. There are certainly those that I follow up on more, but I tend to get to the end of my reading. I don't comment much, mostly because I don't feel that I add much to the say the same things that others are saying.

That being said, I do not add to my own blog either. It's not right, it's just what it is. I am following along in Allan's challenge. It is so hard for me to believe that I will actually hit my target weight. It has been so many years of working towards a weight goal that I already find myself wondering what will occupy my thoughts if weight becomes less an issue? I am sure that I will find something else to obssess on, right?

I have become used to the idea that I will be able to go on vacation and not gain weight as it has been about 19 months since my lap band surgery. This was the case with Disney World last week. We left the day after school got out and just got back this past Saturday. I only lost about 1 pound over the trip, but I did lose inches. It's crazy to me to say that I lost in that one week, normally I don't think I would notice, but since I had just bought shorts for the trip and they were too big when I got home, it was pretty easy to mark the progress.

This week has been exhausting as the boys left for scout camp this morning. Then, granny called and wanted the youngest to stay with her for a week or so when we go up to visit this weekend. Now, does anyone want a 15 year old? I think if I can get rid of her, I might just take a "me" vacation!

Anyway, as for my weight loss...I am about 105 pounds down total. I didn't take my measurements when I started but I know that I was in a size 22 and now I am down easily to a 12. It won't be too long before I could possibly fit into a 10...but the extra skin may stop that from happening all together.

I hope that everyone has a successfull weekend, whatever that means to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment